442 - Celebrating 18 Years of Podcasting
In this episode Stephanie and I talk about the following:
- McKenna came home from her first semester of college at Western Kentucky University for a longer visit this time before heading back for the spring semester. We caught up on how she's adjusting to being away from home.
- Stephanie and I reminisced about starting our podcasting journey 18 years ago in December 2005. We talked about some of the early early day experiences of podcasting.
- I shared the fun night I had taking my dad to see Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone.
- Stephanie told me about her movie night with Megan and friends watching the Taylor Swift ERAS tour film. It was nice for her to spend time with those friends she watched grow up.
- We gave our thoughts on the recent Doctor Who specials featuring David Tennant and Catherine Tate. We debated theories about possible spinoffs and the future of the show.
- I updated listeners on Stephanie's YouTube channel and working to get it live streaming capable.
Subscribe to Stephanie's YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/stephanieravenscraft