027 - Creating An Evergreen Marketing Funnel That Will Bring A Consistent Flow of Potential New Coaching Clients
Recently, I hosted an "Ask Me Anything" session on the topic of "The Business of Coaching" and Jennifer Swanson asked the following question:
"My coaching is off the side of my desk (and I want it to stay there because I'm doing several things) but it would be nice to have a handful of steady clients, and while word of mouth has been good in the past, it's never stead. What strategies would you suggest for finding clients that are not high-pressured or sale-sy?"
The advice I gave in this episode:
- Create an evergreen marketing funnel that is purpose built to consistently generate new potential clients who are interested in your coaching.
- Create a niche topic podcast with only five to ten podcast episodes that are more valuable than a $2,000 dollar course on the topic.
- For every episode, give away a high quality “hand-out” or “PDF Quick Guide” that relates to the content of that episode. (They will opt-into your email newsletter to receive this)
- Write a series of emails (at least 10 to 20) that will be released once a week after they are added and that are meant to add increase value that you are providing, thereby nurturing your relationship further.
- At natural points, put CTA’s will get people to submit an application for your coaching.
- Create a Waiting List.
- Create a series of easy to follow through, ongoing actions, that you can do to continue brining people into the top of your marketing funnel.
If you are resonating with the content that I create, you will find one or more of the following products and services extremely valuable and life transformative.
1. Train With Cliff Audio Journal Podcast - This "audio journal format" podcast contains many of the same insights that my clients who pay tens of thousands of dollars to get from me directly. Plus there are "behind the scenes insights," about how I operate my business, that have enticed nearly all my existing clients to subscribe to this show as well. Go to http://TrainWithCliff.com to learn more.
2. Free The Dream Online Course - Do you have a dream or goal that you are struggling to turn into reality? Some have gone through this course in a single day, others have taken a weekend retreat to go through it. However, everyone who has gone through the six hours of this material has completely altered their experience of the world. Go to http://FreeTheDreamCourse.com to learn more.
3. Next Level Mastermind - If you are full-time self-employed and are not yet in an ongoing mastermind group, stop what you are doing and read every word and watch all the video content found at http://NextLevelMastermind.info.
4. One-On-One Coaching - God has granted me unique gifts and a capacity to help clients see things that they are not able see on their own. For every problem there is a solution. For every desired destination, there is always a path to get there (often multiple paths). Click Here To Apply For One-On-One Coaching With Me.