003 - How To Create A Professional Sounding Live Podcast From The Front Seat of Your Car
In this episode, I share a solution for recording full-production, high quality sounding podcasts right from the front seat of your car.
Here is a list of the gear that I used to create this episode...
- Rodecaster Pro!
- 3ft XLR Mic Cable
- AT 2100 dynamic microphone
- Foam windscreen
- Sony MDR-7506 Headphones (Only thing that does not fit in the case)
- TRRS male to male patch cable
- Apple Lightning to TRRS female adapter
- Rode DCUSB1 DC to USB Power Cable
- RavPower 26,800mAh Power Bank / portable battery pack
- Casematix Studio Mixer Hard Case Compatible With RodeCaster
Also, in this episode, I answer the question as to why I brought back the Podcast Answer Man podcast after all these years.