Come spend the day - just you and me. (really)
I’m very excited to extend a very special invitation to you - an invitation to spend a full day with me in my very own studio (The Next Level Studio). During which I am willing to coach, guide, demonstrate, teach, answer your questions, and anything else I can do to help you take your message, your business and/or your life to the next level.
You may know how I spent personal time helping some of today’s top influencers (like Michael Hyatt, Pat Flynn, Amy Porterfield, John Lee Dumas, Michael Stelzner, Dan Miller and many others).
Maybe you even thought, “Sure, if I could spend a day with Cliff, where he just helped me, that would be awesome. But that could never happen.”
That last line is not necessarily true. Maybe that can happen. While it’s true that I can’t take a whole day and hang out with every person in my community, I have made time to do that for some. A few. And now, maybe even you.
I am especially fond of the saying “Do for some, what you wish you could do for everyone.”
That’s what I’m doing. I’m inviting you to consider whether “A Day With Cliff” might be just the thing you need to leapfrog to that “next level”. I am the first to admit that this is not the answer for everyone. So let’s start with who this is probably not right for:
- A Day With Cliff is not right for you if you are hoping I will sprinkle some kind of “pixie dust” over you, and that you will magically become rich and famous. I’m sorry to tell you, I don’t have any magical powers that will help anyone become more successful without hard work, perseverance, and patience.
- A Day With Cliff is not right for you if you are living paycheck-to-paycheck, struggling to pay all your bills, and are not able to invest in yourself and your dreams. When I say “invest”, I mean both time and money.
So who is this right for?
- A Day With Cliff is right for you if you are a person who has experienced success in other areas of your life (that could mean financially, in a job, in a business, relationship, ministry, or cause). When I say “success” I don’t mean you need to be a millionaire, a CEO, or a best-selling author. When I say you are already successful, I mean “success” the way Earl Nightingale defined it… “the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.” If that’s you, then you might want to consider this opportunity.
- A Day With Cliff is right for you if you are passionate about spreading a message, point of view, awareness for a cause … and yes, even something you just love to talk about. Believe me when I tell you there are others in the world who are waiting to hear your voice.
- A Day With Cliff is right for you if you are ready to start or grow an online business and you understand the value of getting personal, private coaching and advice from someone who started an online business from scratch and has more than a decade of experience in successfully growing that business.
I am happy to share stories and experiences from the launch and growth of my own online business and what I have witnessed from networking and masterminding with some of the most successful online entrepreneurs. More important than that, you will walk away with valuable next steps, insights on pricing, income streams, and a whole new mindset of what is possible for you.
A Day With Cliff is right for you if you would love to have a full day of one-on-one personal and/or professional mentoring from myself. Whether you you need help prioritizing next steps in your online business or any other areas of your personal and professional life….
Finally, a Day With Cliff is right for you if you are in a financial position to make the investment.
What Is the Investment?
The investment is significant - because you and your message, business, and life are significant. You are worth it.
A Day With Cliff is $7,500. Here’s how it works:
- You will fill out a questionnaire to help me learn about what you most what to achieve with our time spent together.
- I will thoroughly review all of your responses to the questionnaire.
- Assuming that this is a good fit, I will personally reach out to you to schedule your day on the calendar.
- Once scheduled, I will send you an invoice.
- You will travel to the Next Level Studio (Located only 10 minutes away from the Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky "CVG" International Airport where we will spend the day together.
If You Already Know This Is Something You Want to Do…
Simply click the “Request A Day With Cliff” button below