025 - Nine Tips To Secure High Ticket Coaching Clients From Your Podcasting Efforts
Recently, I hosted an "Ask Me Anything" session on the topic of "The Business of Coaching" and Chris Pinckley asked the following question:
How can a seasoned or veteran coach, in other words someone who already knows the coaching industry, turn their podcast into a lead generation tool effectively?
- Talk consistently about the exact topics that your current coaching clients are bringing to their sessions. (No Specifics of the client Included of course)
- Use the precise language that they use to describe their pain, problem, struggle, obstacle, etc.
- Host “Ask Me Anything” sessions like this to offer a “public example” of the type of coaching you do and include some examples of those conversations in your podcast.
- Create “Custom CTA’s” For Every Episode.
- Prioritize getting people to your mailing list to nurture the relationship.
- Add different price point offerings for your value ladder of products and services.
- Invite your best clients who have experienced the most transformation to tell their story, as a guest, on your show. (They 'may' share it with others)
- Consider creating “niche topic podcasts."
- Be a guest on other people’s podcasts who reach your exact, ideal, client.
If you are resonating with the content that I create, you will find one or more of the following products and services extremely valuable and life transformative.
1. Train With Cliff Audio Journal Podcast - This "audio journal format" podcast contains many of the same insights that my clients who pay tens of thousands of dollars to get from me directly. Plus there are "behind the scenes insights," about how I operate my business, that have enticed nearly all my existing clients to subscribe to this show as well. Go to http://TrainWithCliff.com to learn more.
2. Free The Dream Online Course - Do you have a dream or goal that you are struggling to turn into reality? Some have gone through this course in a single day, others have taken a weekend retreat to go through it. However, everyone who has gone through the six hours of this material has completely altered their experience of the world. Go to http://FreeTheDreamCourse.com to learn more.
3. Next Level Mastermind - If you are full-time self-employed and are not yet in an ongoing mastermind group, stop what you are doing and read every word and watch all the video content found at http://NextLevelMastermind.info.
4. One-On-One Coaching - God has granted me unique gifts and a capacity to help clients see things that they are not able see on their own. For every problem there is a solution. For every desired destination, there is always a path to get there (often multiple paths). Click Here To Apply For One-On-One Coaching With Me.