567 – How To Be In A Mastermind Group With Me
Apply for the Next Level Mastermind at NextLevelMastermind.info.
“Your life will be the direct reflection of the expectations of your peer group.” – Tony Robbins
I fell in love with that quote the instant I heard it at one of Tony's Unleash The Power Within events.
Jim Rohn said it this way… “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
If there is an area of your life that is not going as well as you would like, you may need to investigate who has the most influence, in your life, in this area.
It may be time to “upgrade your peer group.”
My first full year of full-time self-employment was riddled with self-doubt, overwhelm from all that I was being told I needed to do, and lack of clarity of what I needed to focus on next. As a result, that first year was the most difficult year, financially, that I have ever experienced in my lifetime.
I can tell tell you that those difficult times were definitely worth it. However, with that said, looking back from the perspective of knowing what I know today, I now realize that things didn't have to be quite so hard.
For me, everything changed in October 2010, when I discovered “the mastermind principle” and launched my very first “mastermind group.”
I define a mastermind as “a small group of people who meet on a consistent basis, where every member of the group is 100% committed to the success of every other member in the group.”
The concept of the mastermind was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in his book, “Think and Grow Rich.”
Hill stated, that through your participation in a healthy mastermind group, “you may borrow and use the education, the experience, the influence and perhaps the capital of other people in carrying out your own plans in life.”
The Green Room Mastermind
In October 2010, I was working with Pat Flynn, helping him launch his “Smart Passive Income” podcast. Through our conversations, I learned that he had recently discovered the mastermind principle as well. I knew that Pat was someone that I would trust to enter into a mastermind relationship with, so I asked him if he would join me in the start of our own mastermind group. He said yes and our personal and professional lives have grown in ways that neither of us would have imagined at the time.
Our mastermind group has met for one hour, every week since. Today, our group is known as the “Green Room Mastermind Group” which is made up of myself, Pat Flynn (Smart Passive Income), Michael Stelzner (Social Media Examiner), Ray Edwards (Ray Edwards International), Mark Mason (Late Night Internet Marketing) and Leslie Samuel (Become A Blogger).
The Green Room Mastermind is not open to new members. However, for more than eight years, I've facilitated a number of paid mastermind groups where it gives me great joy to see others experience the following benefits of being in a healthy mastermind group.
- You benefit greatly from the the education, the experience, the influence and even the resources of the other people in your mastermind group.
- You can accomplish more, in one year, than you could accomplish, without your mastermind group, in a lifetime, if you relied entirely on your own efforts for success.
- When you form a true mastermind alliance with others, and work with them in a spirit of perfect harmony, you can draw freely upon the spiritual forces within you in carrying out your plans and desires.
- The mastermind principle can give you protection against failure, provided always that your purpose, in using this principle, is beneficial to all whom you influence.
- You will experience dramatic improvements in both your personal and professional life.
- You will have more focus and greater confidence in yourself and your abilities.
- You will have more clarity about what you need to focus on next.
- You will have the momentum and energy that you need to sustain you through the rough spots
- You will experience less false starts and spend less time learning through trial and error.
- You will have a deeper understanding of how you are perceived by others.
- You will sharpen your leadership and communication skills.
- You will be giving and receiving in an warm and friendly environment
- You will achieve your goals faster than you ever dreamed possible.
The Next Level Mastermind
In November 2017, I launched the Next Level Mastermind.
This is a paid mastermind group for those who are on the journey of full-time self-employment.
I recently recorded a brand new promotional video for the Next Level Mastermind. However, in this video, I did something completely different than any other marketing material I've created in the past.
In the past, I would host a webinar, or just create a pre-recorded video, where I would talk about each of the benefits of being in a mastermind group and tell stories of how those benefits had rang true in my own journey.
I thought it would be interesting if I actually used one of our group's “open hot seats” where I would simply say the benefit and allow existing members of the Next Level Mastermind share how these benefits have been experienced in their own lives.
If you are wondering why anyone would pay $1,000 per month and commit to a 90 minute meeting, every single week, during their most productive hours of their work week, I would highly encourage you to watch this video.
Who are the most influential people in your life when it comes to how you think about the direction you are heading in your business?
Is it time to upgrade your peer group?
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL MASTERMIND
We would love to meet with you on a weekly basis to help you take every area of your life to the next level.
I have other podcasts that might be of interest to you. See my list of shows at http://CliffRavenscraft.com/podcast