521 – How To Cultivate A Healthy Relationship With Money And DRASTICALLY Increase Your Income
You've probably known several people, over the years, that where involved in an unhealthy relationship with someone and was simply unable to see all the warning signs that things needed to change.
Over the years, I've done a lot of one-on-one and group mentoring with people who are full-time self-employed, or who are pursuing self-employment, that are very much involved in an unhealthy relationship that is holding them back from achieving financial success in their business.
I'm not referring to their relationship with another person. Instead, I've notice that most full-time, self-employed, individuals seem to have a very unhealthy relationship with MONEY. All the warning signs are there. However, until they do something to cultivate a healthy relationship with money, they will never be able to generate great wealth.
In this week's episode, I share why I believe that every self employed person can cultivate a healthy relationship with money and DRASTICALLY increase their income by reflecting, daily, on six affirmations related to money.
– Money can provide value to everyone if we allow it to FLOW.
– I always have plenty of money for all the things I truly want.
– God's wealth circulates in my life in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires and goals are met instantaneously, for I am one with God and He is EVERYTHING.
– I am grateful for all the abundance I have and I invite even more into my life.
– I am financially wealthy. However it is not my power or strength that has produced this wealth for me. It is God who has gifted me with the ability to produce wealth. – Deuteronomy 8:17-18 (NIV)
– I AM RICH in this present world. However, I will not allow this to make me an arrogant person. I will not put my hope in my financial wealth, which is so uncertain. Instead, I place my hope in God, who RICHLY PROVIDES ME WITH EVERYTHING FOR MY ENJOYMENT. I am committed to do good, to also be rich in good deeds. I am a generous man who is devoted to sharing. – 1 Timothy 6:17-18 (NIV)
In Summary… For the past few years, I've made it a point to read these affirmations (and many many more) on a daily basis. Just recently, I was inspired by my great friend, Kent Julian, to use the REMINDERS APP on my iPhone to have these pop up on a daily basis.
Because of these daily affirmations, I've established a healthier relationship with money. As a result, I found that my income has increased drastically, week by week, month by month and year by year.
I have other podcasts that might be of interest to you. See my list of shows at http://CliffRavenscraft.com/podcast